Santi Giraldo —from Colsanitas Team— ranked for the first time in his career on the 30th position of the ATP general ranking published this monday. After reaching Washington City Open quarterfinals, he scored 1.205 points, climbing this way 4 positions on the ranking to get to number 30.
While reaffirming his best historical ranking and personal mark, Santi makes Colombia proud of having the first male tennis player who has ranked among the 30 world first positions.
The general ranking is still leaded by Serbian Novak Djokovic, and followed by Spaniard Rafa Nadal (2nd) and Swiss Roger Federer (3rd).
ATP World Tour Rankings 2014 as of August 4
- Djokovic, Novak (SRB) 13.130 points
- Nadal, Rafael (ESP) 12.670 points
- Federer, Roger (CHE) 6.070 points
- Wawrinka, Stan (CHE) 5.770 points
- Berdych, Tomas (CZE) 4.410 points
10. Del Potro, Juan Martin (ARG) 2.860 (-2) points
– – –
30. Giraldo, Santiago (COL) 1.205 (+4) points